Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The story of my Kancil cars.

I do not intend to buy a car. But I am interested in the business. When thinking about things like this has nothing to do. Actually there. This story kancil my car.
First a friend gave me a space as a partner in the rental car business. I agreed. We will make use kancil car rental services. I believe my friend, so I submit all matters trust him to buy a car. I do not dispute the efficiency.

Who know about my knowledge in business? First he asked for cash advances car kancil, I give the deposit payment. I did whatever he requested. All things run smoothly at first, we have a contract black and white means no fraud.

After a while, business did not become. I am the nominee when buying the kancil. Means that we will dispose of the agreement. I agree with his proposal to sell the Kancil and divide profits equally without thinking first. I do not see he will deceive me.

Three months later, banks started to call me asking about the monthly installment payments that have been outstanding. I was surprised! hat I do not know many things about the car purchase. Although it is a car kancil small but important because it also involves cash.

I request information from my partner that I need to get information about the car buyer. I get different stories. in fact, the buyer has paid a lot of cash when buying the car but I did not get the cash from my partner. I found out, my partner is a fraudster. Actually he has deceived many people, and nobody tell me about this matter.

I am very sorry. But I take the car from the buyer. Although I have to pay the outstanding installments bank withdrawal and wages because the buyer did not want to return the car for 11 months. Banks can not find where kancil is, until I give the information where it is located.

Until now I can afford to pay installments and I still use the car kancil.

My advice: do not easily fall prey to the bank system. Wind up with buyers. Friends that you are familiar with the new month or two. Find as much information as possible before you buy a car, although it is only a kancil.